There are a couple things that will make your appointment go smoother.
The Initial Patient Information Survey that you received in the mail needs to be completed before your appointment.
Please bring the following items:
- Initial Patient Information Survey
- Patient Registration Form
- Release of Information/Financial Policy
- The form for the Patient Privacy Notice
- All Insurance Cards
- Photo ID
- All of your medications, including all over the counter medications... it is very important that you bring actual bottles
Treat this as a normal day. Eat, drink and take all of your regularly scheduled medications. Be prepared to give the nurse a urine sample when you arrive.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. We have a new computer system, so please bring a photo ID and insurance cards. Medications are a very important part of your health assessment, so please bring the actual bottles of medication.
Rockford Memorial Health System
Monday thru Friday
No appointment necessary
Rockford Office INJECTION SCHEDULE